Equinix SY3, SY4, LA3, NY2, LD5 Colocation
Downtime will be a thing of the past once you move your Business Infrastructure into our Equinix SY3, SY4, LA3, NY2, LD5 data centres located in our Sydney, L.A., New York, Slough facilities respectively. These state of the art facilities are equipped with N+1 redundancy for power and cooling backed by a 99.999% power uptime guarantee. Enjoy complete peace of mind having your data and equipment hosted in our fully secured location whilst reducing your IT costs at the same time. Purchase data and/or data connection to take full advantage of our secure private cloud protected by industry leading Cisco firewalls.
Key Features & Benefits
- Redundant Power, Cooling, UPS, Generators
- 24/7 On-Site Security; ISO27001:2005 Certified; Biometrics Throughout
- Competitive RU, Power and Data Pricing
- Ample Parking Space; On-Site Storage for Deliveries
- Free Wi-Fi; Hot desks; Rest Area/Lounge/Kitchen; Showers
FREE with Half and Full Rack purchases*
- FREE migration support (up to a maximum of five hours)
- FREE Public IP Addresses (up to maximum of 5 IPs)
- FREE ADSL2+ connection with a 24 months contract on a Half Rack purchase
- FREE 4Mbps EoC connection with a 36 months contract on a Full Rack purchase (where/if available)
Pricing & Features
|Space||Power (Amps)||PDU Ports||Data (GB)||IPs||Setup Fee||Monthly Fee|
We have multiple IP transits and utilise multiple dark fibre paths across our data centers for network redundancy. Our SY1 facility is mainly used for DR purposes with it's own dedicated transit. It's up to you which location you prefer to host your equipment in.
We can connect you to multiple cloud providers like Microsoft Azure (via ExpressRoute), IBM SoftLayer, Amazon AWS, Google and more (over 500) utilizing the Equinix Cloud Exchange platform.
Our data center holds certificate no: IS 587310 and operates an Information Security Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 for the following scope: IBX Operations and Services